Solar energy is good for the planet. It’s well-known. Is it possible to maximize solar energy usage for both the environment and your wallet? The financial incentives associated with solar panel installation are as attractive as the green incentives as solar energy becomes more affordable.
It’s no surprise that nearly 645,000 US households and businesses chose to switch to solar energy in 2014. This is because solar panels are smart investments that can save homeowners more than the cost of installing them. Why waste the environment and your money when the earth is hit with over 8 million quads (1 quad = 1,000,000,000,000,000 BTU) of clean, renewable solar energy every year?
You can be both environmentally responsible and responsible with your money. You can save money by installing solar panels on your home. This infographic will help you understand the financial benefits of solar power.
- Most Expensive Solar System
- According to NEL, a $152,200,000 system of solar energy was constructed in Florida in October 2009.
- Oldest Solar System
- NREL records some of the oldest solar systems in America, which were installed in 1983 in Florida or Idaho by NREL.
- Each year, 8.2 million quads worth of solar energy are absorbed by the earth.
- The average payback period for a residential solar system is 9 years. Commercial solar’s payback period is much shorter.
- Installing a residential solar rooftop mount costs less than $3.00/W
This post was written by a professional at Red Solar. Red Solar was started with the mindset of renewable energy being the future. We want everyone to travel through this transition. We can all agree that solar is the best way to reduce your carbon footprint, but it’s not the only way. During a Red Solar energy evaluation, all energy commons in your home will be analyzed for results. Our expert technicians will guide you through the process for better understanding and reassurance. Looking for one of the best companies West Palm Beach? Then contact us for more information today!